Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website https://www.j-unk.com (the “service” or “plataform”).
The Terms and Conditions presented here define the rules of use and regulate the commercial transactions of purchase and sale of goods made through the website https://www.j-unk.com and apply to all visitors, users and / or customers of the platform as well as all commercial transactions of purchase and sale of goods carried out through the platform.
The platform is managed by Shoelutions, Lda, with headquarters in Rua das Corgas, 185-C, 4520-307 Fornos, Santa Maria da Feira and NIF 509897606.
The access and use of the service is subject to your acceptance and compliance with the terms described here. By accessing and using the platform as well as carrying out any commercial transaction in it, the user agrees and accepts these Terms and Conditions, as well as the privacy and cookies policies presented on the platform.
In the event that the user and / or customer does not agree with part or all of these terms and conditions as well as the privacy or cookies policies defined on the platform, he cannot access the platform or use our services.
By accepting the terms and conditions as well as the privacy and cookie policies the user declares to do so in his personal name and that he will not use the platform and the service for illegal or illicit purposes. If he make a purchase or order he declare that he is over 18 and have full legal capacity and the necessary powers to carry out this acceptance.
- The price of the products is the one that is displayed on the platform, except in the case of an obvious error.
- The prices shown on the platform are defined by Shoelutions, Lda and can be changed at any time.
- The prices indicated on the platform includes VAT at the applicable legal rate.
2. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- The information presented on the platform, as well as the photographs, are intended to be complete, accurate and the most faithful to the real product. However, there may be situations in which the customer may find differences in the products, such as cases in which the color settings of the device used by the customer may differ from the actual colors of the product.
- Shoelutions, Lda is not responsible for any damages that the customer may suffer due to the difference between the information and photo of the products and the real product.
- If the customer wishes, he/she can request additional information about any product through the email email@example.com.
3. PERSONAL DATA
- All personal data collected is treated with respect and compliance with portuguese applicable legislation.
- It is recommended that the user carefully read both policies before using the service.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All existing or used content on the platform, including design, photographs, know-how, domain names, trade names, logos, software and any other intellectual property rights, registered or not, are the exclusive property of Shoelutions Lda or partners and cannot be used by platform users.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
- Our platform may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Shoelutions, Lda.
- Shoelutions, Lda has no control and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. By accessing these links, you acknowledge and agree that Shoelutions, Lda will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by, or in connection with, the use or reliance on any content, goods or services available in / or through any of these sites or services.
- It is highly recommended that you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party website or service you visit.
6. SUSPENSION OR END OF SERVICE
- Shoelutions, Lda may terminate or suspend access to the service immediately, without notice or liability for any reason, if the user violates the Terms and Conditions.
- All provisions of the Terms of Conditions which, by their nature, must be maintained in force after the suspension or end of service will be maintained.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND COURT
- To all transactions and relationships carried out or occurred on the platform it’s applicable the portuguese law and the jurisdiction of the Portuguese Courts.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the portuguese laws, regardless of the conflict of legal provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
In the case that any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions be declared, totally or partially, null or in any way invalid, ineffective or unenforceable, its nullity, invalidity, ineffectiveness or unenforceability will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Shoelutions, Lda reserves the right to unilaterally update, modify or replace, totally or partially, the presented Terms and Conditions and the associated policies. The user is responsible for periodically checking for any changes. The use of the platform is governed by the conditions in force at the time of each access. The continued access or use of the platform after the publication of any updates, modifications or substitutions constitutes acceptance and agreement with them.
The Terms and Conditions presented here have been updated and are effective as of December 1st, 2021.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org