WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that a website, app or other similar platform stores on your computer, tablet, smartphone or other similar device when you visit that platform. The cookies make it easier to navigate, in particular by memorizing the language or other preferences, and to know how users interact with the platform in order to improve the service and make it more useful for you. They are also used to offer advertising according to the user’s preferences.
Cookies do not damage your computer or device. This explanation is a general sample of what is meant by Cookies, for information purposes only.
HOW DOES WE USE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are an essential part of the functioning of our website.
The main objective of our cookies is to make your browsing experience more convenient and efficient, such as remembering your preferences with regard to language, currency, etc. during navigation and on future visits.
We also use our cookies to continuously monitor and improve our services and our website through data statistic and usage patterns (number of visits, most visited sections, visiting time, etc.), this monitoring can be done by us or third parties hired for that purpose. Cookies can also be used to offer you personalized advertising (on ours or on third-party platforms), according to your browsing habits.
In any case, in the Cookies we use, we never store sensitive information such as passwords, credit or debit card data, etc.
- enable certain website functions;
- execute, monitor and improve the functioning of the website;
- offer personalized advertising;
- authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES IN RELATION TO COOKIES?
Keep in mind, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages may not be displayed correctly.
- For the Chrome web browser, search info at Google Help Center about clear cache and cookies.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, visit Microsoft Help Center
- For the Firefox browser, visit Mozilla Help Center
- For the Safari browser, visit this Apple Help Center
- For any other browser, visit your browser’s official pages.
MORE INFORMATION AND OTHER RELATED QUESTIONS
You can learn more about cookies on the following websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.thenaig.org/
Any other related question can contact us through the following email: email@example.com .
This Cookies Policy is effective from 1st December 2021.